- NOTE 1: This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA
HDMI—–>VGA , i.e. HDMI connects to signal source, VGA connects to display device (e.g. Monitor/ TV / Projector ).
- NOTE 2: Audio output is not supported with this device.
- NOTE 3: does NOT work on PS4
• Input: HDMI Male
• Output: VGA Female
• Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/
• Support analog video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
• Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (Includes: DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
• Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
• HDCP Compliant: HDCP 1.2
• Audio Support: No
Length: 20 cm
1.) Plug HDMI connector into your PC, DVD player, laptop, or other HDMI output device
2.) Connect the VGA connector to your display
3.) Choose between ‘Duplicate’ and ‘Extension’ mode in Windows or system preference Mac OS