TX-M Series™ TX850M — 850 Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU (UK)
Gold-certified efficiency and semi-modular cabling for low energy use and easy installation
TX Series semi-modular power supplies are ideal for basic desktop systems where low energy use, low noise, and simple installation are essential. All of the capacitors are 105°C rated, Japanese brand, to ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results.
The super-efficient operation of the TX Series semi-modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard, and you’ll enjoy near silent operation.
The flat, sleeved black cables are semi-modular, so you’ll only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
Every CORSAIR power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the TX-M Series semi-modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- TXM Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Modular cables
- 100mm floppy adapter
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Active PFC with full range AC input (100-240 VAC)
- 120mm rifle bearing fan
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, cUL, RCM, TÜV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, KC
There are no reviews yet.