CX Series™ Modular CX750M ATX Power Supply — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Modular PSU
Performance, reliability, and the convenience of modular cabling for basic system upgrades
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular cabling.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
- CX Series Modular ATX Power Supply
- Modular cable pack
- Auto-switching circuitry provides universal AC input from 100V – 240V
- Supports ATX12V 2.4/2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90-264V
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service